Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Look for our Booth
across from Nipper's Corner!!
Street Fair, Entertainment and People watching are free!
Over 250 Vendors 65 Shops & Eateries, Endless Fun!
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, November 9
12 to 3 p.m.
Little Art Theatre, Yellow Springs
NAMI Clark , Greene & Madison Counties: 937-322-5600
National Alliance on Mental Illness national website: : www.NAMI.org
NAMI Helpline: 1-800-950-6264
Ohio Crisis Text Line | Text 4HOPE to 741741
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
In case of emergency, dial 911
* Saturday, Aug. 24, Safety Expo, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Madison County Fairgrounds, 205 Elm St., London.
* Monday, Sept. 2, Labor Day, centers closed.
* Saturday, Sept. 7, Health Fair, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., St. John Baptist Church, 34 W. Pleasant St., Springfield.
* Saturday, Sept. 14, 1st Annual Clark County Volunteer Fair, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Clark County Library Rotunda, 201 S. Fountain Ave., Springfield.
* Saturday, Sept. 21, Health Fair, 2:30-5 p.m., Hope, Inc., 705 Linden Ave., Springfield.
* Monday, Sept. 23, Mercy Medical Mammography Van, at the Lighthouse, 554-550 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd., Fairborn. Register at email@example.com and include event date in subject line.
* Tuesday, Oct. 1, Health Expo, 4-7 p.m., Hollenbeck-Bayley Center, 275 S. Limestone St., Springfield.
* Thursday, Oct. 10, Social Services 101, 8 a.m.-12 p.m., Hollenbeck-Bayley, 275 S. Limestone St., Springfield, $$.
* Saturday, Oct. 12, Yellow Springs Street Fair, 9 a.m. -5 p.m., downtown Yellow Springs. Our booth faces Nipper's Corner gas station on Xenia Avenue. Stop by and see us!
* Sunday, Oct. 20, QPR Training, 2 p.m., Abiding Christ Lutheran Church, 326 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd, Fairborn. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org and include date of event in subject line.