NAMI Clark , Greene & Madison Counties: 937-322-5600
National Alliance on Mental Illness national website: : www.NAMI.org
NAMI Helpline: 1-800-950-626
Ohio Crisis Text Line | Text 4HOPE to 741741
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
In case of emergency, dial 911
- Tuesday, 8/7, 5-8 pm, National Night Out, Free food, snacks, drinks & prizes. Also youth bicycle helmets (will be fitted) and DJ Phil, Snyder Park (Splash Pad/Play ground area), 1900 Park St., Springfield 45504
- Sat., 8/25, 10 am-2 pm. Safety Expo, Free, door prizes, giveaways, entertainment, kid friendly. Madison County Fairgrounds, 205 Elm St., London 43140
- Mon., 9/3, Labor Day, Centers Closed.
- Tues., 10/2, Health Expo, 4-7 pm, Free, Ex-plore fun, fitness and good health, mobile mammograms, health screenings and interac-tive activities. Hollenbeck Bayley Center (park behind building), 275 S. Limestone St. Spring-field 45505
- Sat., 10/13, 9 am-5 pm, Street Fair, Free family-friendly entertainment, vendors with food & wares for sale, downtown, Yellow Springs 45387
Call us at 937.322.5600 to volunteer at events or email email@example.com your paragraph here.